Click To Enlarge
Plate designs by Leeward
3 ink colors:
Black, Lime Green, and Yellow on white plate
See item #40235 for additional vehicle dealership-related design samples.
Custom Motorcycle License Plates, High-Gloss Plastic, Designed Free
Item #40635: 7x4”, .035-Gauge Light-Duty, Spot-Color
#40637: 7x4”, .035-Gauge Light-Duty, Full-Color
Note: “Spot-color” is
the least expensive volume-printing method, using separate individual
colors rather than the full color spectrum.
For embossed aluminum motorcycle dealer tags, see item #40431. Or see our full line for all license plate types.
- Designed free by our experienced
designers in 3 business days, except when art is complex. Which means...
- No fill-in-the-bla nk templates or limited online layout tools. Instead of leaving you to your own devices with inflexible layout templates or a crude online design interface, our experienced designers will work with you personally. Tell us what you’d like to see and they’ll get going on it, subject to your feedback.
- Unusual high-gloss plastic finish that doesn’t look cheap. With a
finish as glossy as aluminum tags, these plates project an
a cut above common matte (non-gloss) plastic tags. Combined with a
professional custom tag design provided free like those here, your
plastic motorcycle dealer license plates can do their job without making
you look cheap.
Another LeewardPro bonus you won’t
find just anywhere. Ask for your no-obligation sample.
- Made of polyethylene — 2 to 3 times the life of polystyrene plates. Polyethylene holds up in better condition over its life than cheaply made polystyrene as well. Won’t yellow from cumulative time in the sun or grow brittle and potentially crack in cold weather with age like the latter. Look your best by avoiding this common issue with plastic license plates.
- Screen-printed with 3 to 5-year non-fade inks. The
traditional “gold standard” for outdoor durability, screen-printing
also is least expensive when it comes to volume quantities.
- Full-color printing available using
- Full-bleed printing for no additional cost.
- Select from 16 standard ink colors (ink
color chart). Custom/ PMS ink color match
available for additional charge (see further below).
- No setup fees.
about screen-printed plates and their durability.
Why we carry only polyethylene
plastic dealer plates instead of cheaper polystyrene, as discussed in our “Aluminum
vs. Plastic” article. (Short answer: polystyrene deteriorates
- Standard production time is 3 weeks once
you’ve reviewed and approved your plate artwork.
time and cost are extra. See footer area of price chart for shipping weight, shipping point zip code, and carrier used when estimating shipping cost. Or we can figure the cost if you need an exact quote.
How to count the number of ink
colors on your dealer tag
Does white or black count toward
the number of ink colors? Black counts as a color since on
white bla nks — which
are used for these plates — black is printed with ink. White
doesn’t count as an ink color, since the color of the white plate
surface itself is left unprinted for areas that need to be white.
Background colors other than white are achieved by
printing a flood of colored ink on the white tag bla
nk. In these cases, the background color counts as an ink color,
but again, do not count white lettering or artwork that’s “reversed
out” of the background color. (“Reversed out” means
areas where the plate surface is unprinted so the plate substrate color
forms the letter shapes or artwork.)
Questions about our plastic
motorcycle dealer plates?
Feel free to call us with
your questions about our custom license plates at 8 00-33 0-82 47, Mon.–Fri.,
8:30–5:30 Central Standard Time. Or email us at
. (Note the 125-tag minimum
order for our motorcycle dealer tags.)