Click To Enlarge
Full-color effects noted in plate
Photo license plate designs by Leeward Productions
Painting of planet with airbrushed glow effect
Sunset photo composited with photo of 3 crosses
Parchment texture background, multicolor pirate mascot
Bas-relief stone cross photo
Light bulb photo plus orange halo around yellow lettering
Sunset and cross
Plastic License Plates, Digital Full-Color, Custom-Designed Free
Item #40257: 12x6”, .055-Gauge Medium-Duty
#40277: 12x6”, .075-Gauge Heavy-Duty
- Designed free by our experienced
designers in 3 business days, except when art is complex. Which means...
- No fill-in-the-bla nk templates or limited do-it-yourself layout interface. Instead of shoehorning your organization’s name or motto into predefined templates, or being forced to use a crude online design app that can’t deliver what you really want, what a relief to utilize the skills of our experienced designers. Tell us what you want, and they’ll turn your idea into something first-class, subject to your review and approval.
- High-gloss, digital four-color process provides
rich, vivid hues. The lustrous finish looks
significantly better than cheaper types of UV-cured inkjet printing
used by some competitors that produces a matte, grainy surface texture.
Use any type of color blend or gradient, any photo, any “airbrushed” or
Photoshop effect on your license plates.
- Unusual high-gloss plastic finish that doesn’t look cheap. With a
finish as glossy as aluminum tags, these plates project an
a cut above common matte (non-gloss) plastic tags. Combined with a
professional custom tag design provided free like those here, your
plastic license plates can do their job without making
you look cheap... whether used as a church or school fundraiser, as
auto dealer tags, or as a promotional giveaway.
Another LeewardPro bonus you won’t
find just anywhere. Ask for your no-obligation sample.
- Made of polyethylene — 2 to 3 times the life of polystyrene plates. Polyethylene holds up in better condition over its life than cheaply made polystyrene as well. Won’t yellow from cumulative time in the sun or grow brittle and potentially crack in cold weather with age like the latter. Look your best by avoiding this common issue with plastic license plates.
- 2 to 3-year non-fade commercial-grade UV-cured inkjet printing. No method
better combines economic cost with brilliant high-resolution production
of full-color license plates in quantities of several
hundred or less.
Costs less than anything better, looks better than anything cheaper.
- Outlasts common full-color
plates printed using dye-sublimation inks (sometimes
called “airbrushed” or “photo license plates”), which can begin fading
within several months, even when nominal 5-year claims
may be made.
- Full-bleed printing at no additional charge.
- No setup fees.
Why we carry only polyethylene
plastic instead of cheaper polystyrene, as discussed in our “Aluminum
vs. Plastic” article. (Short answer: polystyrene deteriorates
- Standard production time is 2–3 weeks once
you’ve reviewed and approved your plate artwork.
time and cost are extra. See footer area of price chart for shipping weight, shipping point zip code, and carrier used when estimating shipping cost. Or we can figure the cost if you need an exact quote.
- Rush turnaround available if room in our production
schedule, for extra cost. (Contact us for additional amount — depends on circumstances.) Rush orders must be paid by credit
or debit card.
Need to know more about our
full-color plastic license plates?
Feel free to call us with
your questions about our custom photo license plates at 8 00-33 0-82 47, Mon.–Fri.,
8:30–5:30 Central Standard Time. Or email us at
. (Note the 125-tag minimum
order for our process-color plastic plates before contacting us.)
Comparing pricing of polyethylene vs. polystyrene: Prices significantly lower than what you see here are typically an indicator of polystyrene (a.k.a. “styrene,” for short), which can yellow, crack, and curl after just a few months of outdoor exposure. We sell only polyethylene. More info.
$50 order discount
for print-ready art supplied in Adobe Illustrator (.ai or
.eps) format using our tag template, and
that follows our artwork requirements.
Same discount for reorders that reuse identical plate artwork. No time limit, art kept permanently.